Can you spot the difference?

We edited a photo from a women’s basketball game and made eight changes. Take a look at the two pictures and see if you can spot the difference!

An unedited action shot of Stanford Women's Basketball player #30 Hayley Jones carrying a basketball and her team member #12 Kiki Iriafen passes her. Fans, a gatorade stand and the women's basketball team stands behind her.
(Original Photo: ANANYA NAVALE / The Stanford Daily, Edited Photo: CAMERON DURAN / The Stanford Daily)
An edited version of the photo above. The changes in this photo include the following: 1. #30 Hayley Jones’ right knee pad is longer 2. Kiki Iriafen’s nails were changed from pink to green 3. A second shelf has been added to the gatorade cart 4. The gatorade logo was removed from the drink tray 5. The red hat in the upper left corner is now gray 6. A portion of the railing in the upper right corner has been removed 7. A hoodie string on the left side of the photo has been removed 8. The logo on the basketball has been flipped.

Check your answers here!

Let us know in the comments how many differences you found!

Cameron Duran '24 is a vol. 265 Arts & Life Managing Editor. Contact The Daily’s Arts & Life section at arts ‘at’ stanforddaily.com.